Thursday, October 12, 2006

How do I love thee!

Gil Grissom, on the off chance you are sitting at home browsing through the millions of blogs on the internet, please read this. You're my hero. Thank you for being my voice today. I would love to quote you verbatim but the shock and awe was to great for my little brain to record and so I can only paraphrase. "Our culture today says everything is permissible and everything is beneficial." Score one for some semblance of morality in our TV programs!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/

P.s. yes, I know Gil Grissom is a TV character. I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gil and I are going to be shooting a movie soon I think.

Great guy that Gil. I told him to say that line about our culture thinking "everything is beneficial." It's ok, though. I don't need to take credit for it or anything.

But seriously, that was all me.